Welcome to the home page of The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong (SAHK).
NEWS AND UPDATES (updated 21 September 2017):
- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, CUHK will hold a training course on Safe Practice in Obstetric Emergency on 25 and 26 Nov 2017. If you are interested, please click on the following flyer for further details.
- Dinner Symposium 'Neuroprotection in the era of ERAS' by Professor Hong Liu was held on the evening of 7 August 2017 at the Shanghai Room, Level 8, Cordis Hong Kong, 555 Shanghai St, Mongkok, Kowloon. Thank you all for joining this event!
- Australian Society of Anaesthetists (ASA) would like to extend to the members of the SAHK the opportunity to register for the 76th National Scientific Congress (NSC) to be held this year at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (PCEC) in Perth, 7-10 October 2017 at the ASA member rate. It is certainly great news for SAHK members and if you would like more information and to register, please visit the website http://asa2017.com.au!
- It's time for you to renew your membership at SAHK. At SAHK, not only will you enjoy the benefits of the lectures and courses we organise, you may also be able to receive grants and sponsorships for conferences and courses. Ordinary membership fee is HKD150 per annum, while lifetime membership fee is only HKD1500 for life! So join now by filling out this membership application form and return it with payment to Dr. Michelle Cheung c/o The Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, 4/F Main Clinical Block and Trauma Centre, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong. Cheques should be crossed and made payable to "The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong".
- SAHK is proud to announce the establishment of the SAHK Anaesthesia Foundation Fellowship. This Foundation Fellowship will sponsor specialists in Anaesthesiology in Hong Kong for overseas training in different areas of anaesthesia for up to HKD 100,000. Please follow this link for details