Welcome to the home page of The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong (SAHK).
NEWS AND UPDATES (updated 3 February 2020):
- Please note that the SAHK Symposium Dinner which was scheduled to be held on 11 February 2020 (Tuesday) is NOW BEING POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE! Sorry for the inconvenience!
- SAHK Annual General Meeting and Annual Scientific Meeting 2019 was held on 4th December 2019 at Ballroom Four, 18/F, The Mira Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui from 18:00-22:30.
The theme of the Scientific Meeting was 'Uplifting the Practices in Worldwide Anaesthesia Perspectives' delivered by our SAHK Anaesthesia Foundation Fellowship Winners Dr Eric Chung, Dr Karen Lee, Dr Jocelyn Mak and Dr Jerry Wong.
- Workshop 'Health minds' was held on 18 May 2019 and 1 June 2019, led by Ms Esther Poon, Psychotherapist and training consultant.
- It's time for you to renew your membership at SAHK. At SAHK, not only will you enjoy the benefits of the lectures and courses we organise, you may also be able to receive grants and sponsorships for conferences and courses. Ordinary membership fee is HKD150 per annum, while lifetime membership fee is only HKD1500 for life! So join now by filling out this membership application form and return it with payment to Dr. Michelle Cheung c/o The Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, 4/F Main Clinical Block and Trauma Centre, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong. Cheques should be crossed and made payable to "The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong".
- SAHK is proud to announce the establishment of the SAHK Anaesthesia Foundation Fellowship. This Foundation Fellowship will sponsor specialists in Anaesthesiology in Hong Kong for overseas training in different areas of anaesthesia for up to HKD 100,000. Please follow this link for details.