Welcome to the home page of The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong (SAHK).
NEWS AND UPDATES (updated 08 April 2021):
- We would like to invite you to a live webcast "A FRESH PERSPECTIVE ON IV FLUID MANAGEMENT TODAY" on 10th April 2021 (0900-1015am). This webcast is co-organised by SAHK and the Hong Kong Society of Critical Care Medicine (HKSCCM) and it aims to provide an overview of current fluid management techniques, review fluid responsiveness applications, and assess the utility of bioimpedance and bioreactance.
For registration, please click via the link below:
- The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong (SAHK) is going to organise a virtual symposium "MANAGING OBESE PATIENTS UNDERGOING DIFFERENT SURGERIES" led by Dr Luiz Fernando dos Reis Falcao on 20 April 2021 (Tuesday) 1700-1800 .
For registration: https://bit.ly/39qF5k5
For enquiry, please contact Merck, Sharp & Dohme at email@example.com / 6013 9076.
- In light of the ongoing impact of COVID on international travel, the WFSA and the CSARIM have taken the decision to move to an entirely virtual World Congress of Anaesthesiologists, 1st to 5th September 2021. For more up-to-date information, please goto https://www.wca2021.org/!
- It's time for you to renew your membership at SAHK. At SAHK, not only will you enjoy the benefits of the lectures and courses we organise, you may also be able to receive grants and sponsorships for conferences and courses. Ordinary membership fee is HKD150 per annum, while lifetime membership fee is only HKD1500 for life! So join now by filling out this membership application form and return it with payment to Dr. Michelle Cheung c/o The Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, 4/F Main Clinical Block and Trauma Centre, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong. Cheques should be crossed and made payable to "The Society of Anaesthetists of Hong Kong".
- SAHK is proud to announce the establishment of the SAHK Anaesthesia Foundation Fellowship. This Foundation Fellowship will sponsor specialists in Anaesthesiology in Hong Kong for overseas training in different areas of anaesthesia for up to HKD 100,000. Please follow this link for details.