||The criteria for the Conference and Research Grant include:
- Ordinary or Ordinary (Trainee) members of the SAHK for 2 consecutive years immediately prior to the application.
- Ordinary or Ordinary (Trainee) members of the SAHK during the time of conference or research project.
- The term "Conference" applies to local, national, regional or international meeting.
- The time interval between the application and conference must be within one year.
- Grant would be awarded twice a year. Deadline for receipt of application for conference grant in July to December will be on 1st June, Deadline will be on 1st December for grant awarded in January to June the following year.
- Applicants can only apply for either conference or research grant at any one time.
- Research projects submitted should have been approved by the relevant Ethics Committee if such an approval is deemed necessary.
- Preference will be given to the conference grant applicants who are going to present research papers in the conference.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are not financially supported by any other organization.
- A highlight of the conference or a summary of the research project acceptable to the Council would be required
and may be published in the Society newsletter.
- Successful applicants would be required to sign an undertaking form.
- Successful applicants will be subjected to a 2 years exemption period
for future SAHK Conference and Research Grant.
- The financing will be on a reimbursement basis for the actual expenses incurred in relation to attending the conference or performing the research project. Such expenses must not be reimbursed by any other organization.
- The reimbursement is subjected to adequate proofs of the expenditure submitted after attending the conference or the completion of the research project and the submission of the highlight/summary to the Society.
- The actual sponsorship will be determined by the selection committee.
form can be downloaded here. (Word Format)